consys sets new standards with the introduction of a revolutionary divisible fibre optic cable winder.
The focus is on user-friendliness and flexible use to quickly find a suitable place for excess lengths.
Several layers of cable up to 3mm diameter can be accommodated per spooler.
This incredibly versatile accessory allows the installer to use the complete unit as a fibre store or to position it individually in the distribution board by detaching individual segments (up to 6 individual components) to achieve optimum fibre management.
By using double-sided adhesive tapes, no tools are needed for assembly. The individual spools are stackable and permanently connected to each other through the use of a snap-lock system.
- Fast division of incoming and outgoing fibres.
- Excess lengths of 250µm, 900µm, 2mm and 3mm cables can be accommodated
- 30mm bending radius
- Divided into 6 sub-segments.
- Stacking bar
- Can be mounted with double-sided adhesive tape or screw.
- Diameter: 96mm
- Height: 22mm (incl. adhesive tape), 2 spoolers: 37mm
- Material: ABS
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C
Examples of use:
- Fibre Management
- Internal and External
- Wall Boxes
- Patch Panels